Saturday 24 November 2012

Sanity

Sometimes as a student you accidentally let your sanity, along with your life outside of school get away from you. I don't think I've ever dealt with this to as much of an extreme as I have this week, and this term.

We need to discuss the outfit I wore out in public a couple days ago.
Sweatpants.
Socks.
Flats. Tweed. See here.
Sweater typically used as pyjamas.
I can't wear blazers and cute dresses anymore. I just can't. I need sweatpants.

Also my list of things I've left to the last minute for my trip is ridiculous.
Today I slept in until 1. I didn't get home from work until almost 3am, and I've been sick, so I'm calling that acceptable. But nonetheless my day is pretty much gone.

I needed to come into school today, so I'm here for another few hours.
I leave for the airport in 10 hours and I haven't even started thinking about packing yet. or bought any of the things I need in order to pack. I can't even tell you where my passport is. In one of 6 typical hiding places for important things let's hope.

But I think I'm going to go out and drink tonight anyways. You can only be a young and irresponsible student once, right?

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment