Here's my top ten reasons to love Winnipeg Winter!
9. A toque can disguise any horrible hair day
8. Extra time en route to school or work for some self taught voice lessons in the car.
7. I don't have to straighten my hair, the snow will make it curly anyways. what's the point?
6. Wearing slipper socks inside my boots.
5. The river trail. Every year I suffer embarrassing falls and injuries, but for people who know how to skate I'd imagine it's pretty fun.
|this is hoar frost|
4. Staying in on a Friday night to watch movies in your pyjamas isn't lazy - it's practical.
3. Making S'mores inside over a fireplace.
2. Hoar Frost on the trees... and saying hoar frost.
1. Baileys in your coffee or hot chocolate is accepted at any time of day!
I know winter sucks... but cuddle up by a fire in 5 or 6 layers of clothes plus a cozy blanket and try to enjoy it, it's not going anywhere anytime soon.