Sunday 27 November 2011

Poop Green

About a year ago I was getting my hair cut wearing a poop green shirt and when I was leaving the salon I came across matching poop green nail polish!

Super cool right?
Nope.

But I sure thought so at the time. So I bought it.

It was actually OPI's Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow


It looked less emerald and more poop on me.

I got home, put on my awesome, trendy, poop green find and sported it for a few days before realizing that I was nowhere near trendy enough to make poop green nail polish look good.

But as some of you girls know OPI is good quality and not the cheapest around so I felt an obligation to wear it every now and then to get good use out of my money.

Now, a year later I'm searching for my beloved poop green polish to use and I can't find it.
And I kind of really miss it. Like a lot.
It doesn't look good, I can't pull it off, but I've been attempting to do so for a year and to know the task is over is a little disapointing.





6 comments:

  1. Aw! I remember you showing me this colour. Best wishes on finding it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, you rock that poop green like no ones bizness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why, but I think red heads can rock any shade of green. It may have something to do with Christmas, or leprechauns. Either way, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is kind of embarrassing... I just got a manicure and chose a lovely shade of poop brown. It looked purple in the bottle, but on me it's all poop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually think that colour is pretty. On me, nail polish (any brand, expensive or in-) lasts a day, max, so even if I decide I don't like it, I don't have to live with it for very long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. doesn't it look great in the picture and in the bottle! its a trick. On me just as Laina said, it was all poop.

    ReplyDelete