Thursday 10 November 2011

Lykke Li




I don't know much music by Lykke Li, but holy crap is this live acoustic version of "I'm good, I'm gone" fantastic.. definitly made me want to listen to more of her music. Incredible voice, and to believe it's recorded live. The first video I looked up just to listen was "Get Some" where a ton of comments compare her to Lady Gaga. Yes the videos have a similar look, but Lykke put hers out before Gaga's "Born This Way" and after listening to the live version here it's clear the talent level is above and beyond Gaga (not that I ever questioned it). Sorry Gaga, Lykke gets my vote any day!

4 comments:

  1. Did you see her at Lolla, Lindsay? She was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is this even COMPARABLE to Lady Gaga?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, I saw Lykke Li at Lollapalooza too! Linds, did you get the change to check her out?! She was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see her at Lolla! that's one I really wish I would have been at

    ReplyDelete