Sunday 23 October 2011

Car Band

I'm a drummer / percussionist / singer
In my car.
Elsewhere I'm terrbile at all three... Rock Band told me so.


Today my car beats have been Bloc Party's album Silent Alarm.
Bloc Party is not meant to be played quiet and my one gal air band is not either.

I've figured out over the years how to keep my band hidden though and I've assembled a few rules:
-Never perform when oncoming traffic is busy
-Never perform when following behind someone you know
-Never perform around your desination point, especially when its work
-Only perform to your full capabilities when alone.
-Never begin a performance until you're out of your driveway

Follow these quick guidelines and your one man car air band will remain anonymously.
Keep jamming.






No comments:

Post a Comment